Search This Blog

Wednesday 31 December 2014

3112 Last Light of 2014

The last light of 2014, reflected in the weir on the River Soar near to the National Space Centre in Leicester.

And that, dear readers, is the end of my 365-day photo project. In this blog there is one photo for every day of the year, actually taken on that day. When I set out, I didn't know if I'd make it this far, but I did!

I won't be repeating the experience, however. It's proved to be in some ways pleasurable, but in other ways to be a form of self-torture. Only one photo ended up here, but often I have taken 100 or more during the day. In fact, I note with some alarm that I've saved and edited just shy of 13,000 photos this year. I've learned a great deal, and no doubt can rework more of this material in slide shows and additions to my Flickr photostream.

Thank you very much for tuning in, and if you bookmark this page, you may well find that it later contains some writing about my experiences as a blind photographer.

Happy 2015 to all!
Vince Thacker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Genuine comments are very welcome, but commercial advertising and spam is not.